Friday, October 19, 2012

White Wash 1 Challenge Layout

Hi there!
Today I want to share to postings.
First, I want to share my layout for
White Wash 1.
 This is another new site I am
participating in each month.
 This month's challenge is:

White+Yellow+stars

 I had fun creating this layout. I love masking, inking,
and using paint and mist.



 This is the journaling with stars.


Here is the use of stars, flowers cluster, mist,
and paper tearing.
  

Supplies Used:
~Echo Park-Style Essentials Yellow Flourish
~Crate Paper Brook Collection
~Yellow Stars
~Yellow Twine
~Yellow Paint
~Mist
~Butterfly Stickers
~Doily
~Banner
~Scallops
~Templates
~Miniature  Envelope
~Washi Tape
~Miniature Roses

Hope you enjoyed this posting.
Thanks for stopping by.  

 


4 comments:

  1. Your page is gorgeous......an adorable little photo, love the torn opening/cluster, the little banner, chevron and stars. Thanks for joining in and for sharing with us at WW1. ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photo Rachelle. I am so glad you have decided to have a play this month with us, online challenge sites can be addictive. Love all your inking/misting/painting and that banner is too cute :) Hope to see you again thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Rachelle , great techniques used blends together well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page - love all the different elements you've combined - cute picture too :) thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!