Saturday, March 8, 2014

You're So Sweet & Happy Birthday Card Creations

Hi there!
Rachelle here sharing several card
creations for these challenges:

 and


Here is the sketch for Freshly Made:

 

Now for my take:

"You're So Sweet."


 Another View

This is a new and fun site for me. I so love the sketches.
I will certainly become a regular.
Moving on to the next post.

I had time to play along at my old fave site


I so love this sketch #335
 

Now for my take:
 
"Happy Birthday."

More Views:



That's it for now.
I trust you have been inspired.
Thanks for taking time to stop by and remember to...

See ya soon.
Huggies!! 



 

21 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I just found your blog and I am your newest follower I hope you will come follow me Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I take it back I have been your follower, but google keeps dropping the people I follow for some reason. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty details and fabulous texture make this one gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards with lots of lovely details! Your designs are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your lovely card!! congratulations on your win!! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!