Friday, March 18, 2016

March Challenge at Sketches In Thyme

Hi there peeps!
Maven Rachelle here and I am up on the blog today so I want to share
my DT layout at


Here is the the awesome sketch created by Maven Sara Misher.


Thanks for viewing my sketch take.

"Smile Moment"


More Views:

I so enjoyed designing this layout. I used mixed media to create
the background. Using stencils, spirtz, ink, and stamping. Adding
 paper punched edges, diecuts, floral cluster and other accents for
a finished project.


Great title to go along with my grandkid's photos.

Well that's it for this post!
I hope you have been inspired to get that mojo into action
and create your layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and be sure to
stop by
Sketches In Thyme Blog
for more Maven challenge inspirations.
Thanks for your lovely comments.

BLESSINGS ALWAYS & HUGGIES
SEE YA SOON!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my word....those photos are so precious and you nailed it with the sketch, your page is gorgeous. Loving the creative titlework too! co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...Thank you Gabi! Coming from you means a lot to me. You are my #1 Designer and thanks for the inspiration that keeps me going in this scrapbook hobbie/therapy. Thanks for stopping by. Love and hugs always

      Delete
  2. Oh my word....those photos are so precious and you nailed it with the sketch, your page is gorgeous. Loving the creative titlework too! co

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!