Monday, October 8, 2012

October Guest Designer~Scrap Our Stash GDT & Ribbon Challenges

NEWS~NEWS~NEWS!!!!!
Hello Scrappers!
Welcome to the new followers.
Today I am so honored to announced that
I am
October Guest Designer For Scrap Our Stash.

 I am so excited to share some of my work there
with fellow scrappers.
 Stop by and visit.
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2012_10_07_archive.htmlt SOS!


Scrap Our Stash Challenge




 

This month challenges:
If It's Groovy 

Ribbon Palooza Challenge
&

Southern Girls Challenge #55-
"Tie A Ribbon Around it"
Ribbon is one of my favorite embellisments.


Here is my take
"You're So Sweet"



Here is a close view of the curly ribbon and bow.

 I created a ribbon flower underneath the bow and 
attached curly chiffon ribbon.


Here is another view


I created the long curly ribbon under the picture 
and attached chiffon curly ribbon


 Here is the sketch I used from GrandDiva's blog
October Sketch Challenge

 


Additional Supplies

~Miniture roses
~leaves
~crochet flowers
~banner
~doily
~butterfly
~Ivory and pink bow
~pearl stick pin
~Creative Imaginations IOD Cardstock
~ribbon
~stickers
Ivory flourish
~Echo Park Paper
~chipboard
~Webster's Pages Perfect Accents
~ Core'dination Cardstock

I am also submitting this layout to:

~Practical Scrappers
~GrandDiva's Blog


That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.
If you are not a follower become one
and automatically enter the 
giveaway prize.

   

26 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, totally gorgeous photo :) Congrats on the GDT spot too. Thanks loads for playing along at SGC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a pretty layout! Love the ribbons and flowers! Thanks for playing along at GCC and If It's Groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer and for participating in the If It's Groovy Challenge too! Your layout is beautiful!!!
    Deb♥
    http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/
    http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout! congratulations for to be GDT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!