Friday, October 12, 2012

CSI Case No. File 40

Hello Everyone!
Wow!!!! 19 followers so awesome!
I praying for 25 followers.
Welcome to all new followers.
Today I want to share how I cracked this week's
CSI Case File NO.40.



 


Here is how I cracked the case.

 I used the grungy style, distressed with white space.
I had fun creating this LO with colors I really like.
 I used Amia's picture as a cutout. First time using
this technique.


I started journaling using the "wish prompts."



Last I completed the journal with the 
Happy List!


Evidence
~ribbons
~scallops
~dots & stripes
~circular things
~labels
~banner
~numbers
~cupcake accent

Testimony 
~wish prompts
~Inspirational Words: wish, happy


Supplies Used:
*Corenation Cardstock
*CSI coordinates
*pearls
*twine
*ribbon
*bows
*mesh
*mist
*paint
*ink
*stitching
*crafters template

Case Solved.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!