Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Card Challenge

Hi crafty friends!
Rachelle here sharing my DT challenge inspiration for...

This week's theme is an all time fave...
Anything Goes!

Now here is my challenge take...

"Believe In Yourself"

I am a shabby chic girl so I created a shabby chic project.
Using soft feminine colors, and layer after layer, I distressed the page edges.
On a fancy scallop card, I stamped a awesome
quote.
Next. I applied floral clusters, lace, and plenty of pearls.
Finally, I applied a pretty resin bridge.

This week's lovely sponsor is
SugarPea Designs


I will be adding my project into these challenges...
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog
~CARDZ TV-#59
~A Bit More Time To Craft
~World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog
~Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Blog

Well that's folk's!
Thank you so much for stopping by and do come again.
Happy Crafting!


GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS

18 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow this is fantastic. I would like to invite you to join our new monthly challenge over at Morgan’s Artworld Open Challenge each month. New Prizes, Certificates and Badges plus Images. Videos/Slideshows too. Enter any Image or Project, 3 entries permitted and Theme is “Always Anything Goes”. Love to see you enter each month. Hope you enter and keep us on your Challenge Blog Monthly List. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette. Thanks for the invite. I have joined as a blogger and will be entering the challenges. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Your card is simply gorgeous.....you do shabby chic so well! I wouldn't even begin to know where to start! So many precious elements to your card, but I think my favorite is the bridge. It's perfect! You can be very proud of this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much layered gorgeousness! Love the soft, feminine colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those lovely layers! Thanks for sharing at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN Join me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely, oh so dimensional shabby chic project with us at Through The Craft Room Door; pretty color combination, too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!