Monday, August 6, 2018

Happy Scrapping at Scrap Our Stash!

Hi scrap friends!
Rachelle here happy to share my DT challenge inspiration for...

This challenge requires to include...
Journal Card 
and use of the word...
FRIEND!

Entries by...
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 

Here is my challenge take...

"Summertime"


Close Up Views...

Here you can tell I applied a bit of mixed media on the background.
I love stenciling which shows at the top.



I used the perfect and cute friends photo.


Here you can see more mixed media.
 Then I applied chipboard and a floral cluster.



I love layers so I applied layers upon layers.
Next, I placed tags and a pretty round chipboard piece.


I applied the journal along with more floral cluster, enamel dots,
spritz splats.




Well that's all folks!
I do trust you have been inspired today and want to 
join the SOS challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and viewing. Do come again!
HAPPY SCRAPPING!




GOD BLESS NOW AND ALWAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!