Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Card Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle back with you sharing my DT challenge inspiration at...

This week's card theme is....
"Heatwave"~Hot Colors.

Here is my challenge take...
"Wish Big with Evelin T Designs"

I enjoyed this time of relaxation, creating this card.
For coloring I used spectrum noir and copic markers.
Then I applied glitter for more of a hot color for this cute cupcake. 
Finally, I applied old stash accents that I have never used.
The accents worked so well.

This week's lovely sponsor is...
Winnie&Walter Stamp Designs

Winnie & Walter

Before leaving this post I will be entering this card into these challenge{s}...
*CARDZ TV Challenge Blog
*Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges
*A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge
*World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog
*Welcome To Crafting From the Heart

Well that's all folks!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Do come again!
HAPPY CRAFTING!



God Bless You Now and Always

6 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job with this gorgeous project. I love it. Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette. Thank you so much for stopping by for viewing. Love your encouraging words. Again thank you and do come again.

      Delete
  2. This is fantastic. I would like to invite you to join our new monthly challenge over at Morgan’s Artworld Open Challenge. New Prizes, Certificates and Badges plus Images. Videos/Slideshows too. Enter any Image or Project, 3 entries permitted and Theme is “Always Anything Goes”. Love to see you enter each month. Hope you enter and keep us on your Challenge Blog Monthly List. Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the invite Annette. I started following your blog. I will be joining your challenges. Thanks again. See ya soon. Happy Crafting!

      Delete
  3. Well done on those hot colors, and I just love that pleated ribbon! Who wouldn't enjoy a frosted hot pink cupcake for their birthday? I know I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Rachelle xx
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!