Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scraptherapy Sketch Challenge



Hello scrappers!
I trust your day is going well.
Today I am sharing my layout for Scraptherapy.

The Sketch

 Image 


My take


I really loved this sketch and the techniques required.
This is Alayah on her Blessing day.
 The journal reads:
"Everyone adores Alayah with those bright eyes."

Supplies Used

~We R Memory Keepers Cardstock
~Mist
~paint
~Stamps
~My Mind's Eye-Follow Your Heart Paper
~doily
~Core'nation Cardstock
~Stickers
~Light Blue Twine 
~Stick Pins
~Ribbon
~Lace
~butterfly
~Minature roses
~Border Punch
~Doodlebug Loopy Lou Lettering
~Distressing
~Inking

This is my first layout for this site
and it is now on my monthly challenge sites.
Check it out.
http://scraptherapysessions.blogspot.com/ 

That's it for today. Don't forget
the giveaway going on. Tell your scrap buddies.
Thanks for stopping by. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your page is beautiful and an awesome take on the sketch. I love the background you have created and the photo is just soooooooo sweet. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page. Love the paint work and the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great - love that background you have made - thanks for joining in the fun at Therapy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!