Sunday, October 14, 2012

Authenitique October Sketch & Paper Secrets CYAO #35

Hi There!
Today I am sharing my
 paper crafting project/card
created for
Authentique Paper October Sketch
&
Paper Secrets "CYAO" #35
Both challenges use the same sketch.


Here is the
CYAO Sketch

Challenge #35 - due 10/16
{*heat embossing  *metal  *glitter  *border punch  *handmade flower  *pearls}
 
 
My take
 
 
CYAO requirement is to use at least 3
products/techniques.
 
I selected:
 
*metal
*border punch
*pearls
 

Supplies Used:
 ~Authentique Uncommon "Gifted" Cardstock
~Authentique Uncommon "Rare" Cardstock
~Corenation Cardstock
~Chipboard Flourishes
~Metal Trinkets
~White Ribbon
~Pearls
~Birthday Stamp
~Miniature Roses
~Green Leaves
 
 That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!