Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Medical Update!

Image result for update

Hi There!
Rachelle here keeping you all updated
with my prolonged medical issues.
Well not much happening. Still bed bound on
my back and it is getting close to a full year.
It is a process in which some days I am up and 
others I am down. It could be worst.
I did get my long awaited hoyer lift, however
it is setting in the living room. I need physical therapy
to come out to show how it is to be used.
Doctor said he would perform 2 surgeries, but no date set.
So there you have it!
I know God will heal me. I have faith it is already done.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.



Image result for graphic images
God Bless you and keep on living!


1 comment:

  1. Sent up prayers for your full recovery. Keep the faith. Miss your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!