Thursday, June 6, 2019

June Medical Update!



Hi there all!
Rachelle here with the latest on my
medical issue.
Went to the last doctor appointment which sounded
positive. The doctor wants to take out the old knee spacer and put in a new one. Then fuse the right leg straight like my left leg. They will not bend. 
Still no surgery date and it is getting close to a full year.This is the second time having...MRSA disease...

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infection is caused by a type of staph bacteria that's become resistant to many of the antibiotics used to treat ordinary staph infections.

I have osteo-arthritis all through my body and I am dealing with a hospital clinic in which I feel through the cracks. I have to go to medical appointments by ambulance.
I have faith in God I am healed. I will get my life back.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
God Bless You Now and Always!

Image result for graphic images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!