Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love My Fabrics Canvas Project!

Hi there crafty friends!
Rachelle here and I am up on The Love My Fabrics blog today
 sharing a cute shamrock project.
Quick, simply, and easy.
Take a look!

"Lucky"

First I used took burlap and wrapped around a 4x4 canvas. Next, I applied
a small white doily in the center. I used a simple glue stick for adhesive.
Then I used the pattern below to create the shamrock.
http://enchantedlearning.com/crafts/stpatrick/Shamrocktemplate.GIF

Once I cut out the shamrock I used embroidery floss to place hand sew stiches
around the shamrock. Just apply it to the canvas on top of the doily.

 
 To finish up, I applied Thicker lettering, rhinestones, bows, and metal corners
to the corners of the canvas.
There you have it! All finished!


That's it for my first post.
I hope you enjoyed this project.
Thanks for viewing and stopping by. See ya soon.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!