Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's Time for Tuesday Throwdown Shaker Challenge

Hi there blog friends!
Rachelle here sharing my DT card for the new challenge at

Shaker cards are so much fun to have and create. Take a look!
 "Happy Hippy Hop Day"

 More Views:
 I used sequins and micro beads inside the shaker. Then colored the cute little bunny
 with my spectrum noir markers.
{Pinks & Cool Greys}


This week's lovely sponsor is

Well that's it for this post!
Be sure to create and join the 

Thanks so much for stopping by. See ya soon!

Huggies!!! 


 

6 comments:

  1. Rachelle!! This is just TOO cute..TOO TOO cute! I love what you did with that sweet bunny image and all of your layers and embellies / shaker are perfect. Such a delightful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you've done SUCH a brilliant job with your shaker card Rachelle!!! I love the design, colors and the different papers you've choose for your design here!! Such beautiful elements with the flowers and wooden accents too!! LOVE IT!! Enjoy your week my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so adorable, just love how made this beauty. Fab design and coloring, with the little finishing touches that make this shaker shake and roll. Beautifully done.
    Hugs my luv.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with your shaker card! The image is adorable and the embellishments are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so precious!! I love that fun sentiment, and your sweet bunny is colored so perfectly!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful card. Love this bunny and the DP shaped cut out- and the pearl flourish on the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!