Friday, February 15, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room-Sweet Silhouettes Week #153

Hi there friends!
I trust you all enjoyed Valentine's Day.
Today I want to share my latest 
paper craft card for
Sweet Silhouettes week #153.
This is another great site I just started following.

Here is my take for this challenge:


I am so glad I had this silhouette in my stash to use.


Creating this card was detailed and fun to work with.

That's it for today.
I trust I provided you with
creative inspiration today.
Thanks for stopping by
and 
enjoy your weekend.

Huggies
Rachelle
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you shared your gorgeous card with us in the Tea Room! Love the silhouette and all the pretty details:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I just love all the lacy accents and edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Such a sweet silhouette for a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!