Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Paper Secrets CYAO -Cardabilities #68 - In The Pink

Hello scrappers!
It's time for the weekly
Paper Secrets CYAO #49 Card.
These days I am so addicted to the
art of paper crafting. I can use same of the many
embellishments that I have collected.

Here is the sketch:

#49 due 2/12 (11:59pm)
The following 2 items/techniques MUST be used...
1. a doilie
3. feathers
 
 
The finish project:
 
You can see the 2 products required.
 
I will be submitting this card for
 
 


This card take without the feathers:

I will be submitting this card for the
Pink is one of my favorite colors.This
site is just for me.

I had fun with this creation.
I trust I have inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by and
enjoy your day.
Huggies
Rachelle
xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachelle

    Such a little cutie image and fab design on your pink valentines card.. I especially love the doily and the pink bow!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.. hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!