Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October Guest Designer~Scrap Our Stash

Hello all.
Today I want to share more layouts shown
on Scrap Our Stash as
October Guest Designer. 
Thank you so much Deb for the honor.

Guest Designer Rachelle is in the House ;) 10/22/2012

I am pleased to show more work by our guest of the month, Rachelle. Her ability to add each touch to form a unique layout is flawless!
Deb♥ 

Here is what she had to say about this next layout: This is a challenge take using the distressed style. I used: sand, shells, wood, burlap, and greenery. It is a funny layout with Adam afraid he saw a sea monster.LOL!!!


Our Guest Designer Rachelle Paying a Visit 10/18/2012

Rachelle creates beautiful art; I know you will all agree. Take a look at what she has for us today. Deb♥ From Rachelle: This challenge take is a shabby chic and distressed style. I used metal trinkets, layering, and twine. This is my granddaughter when she was younger.

Thanks again to Deb for this opportunity.
That's it for today and don't forget
the giveaway going on.
Welcome to all the new followers.
There will be more giveaways in the future.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!