Saturday, October 27, 2012

CSI Case File No. 42 & Creative Scrappers #231

Hi There!
Today I want to share my layout for
CSI Case File No. 42.
 I really enjoyed this case because I used
a new technique. Check it out!


I used this sketch from
Creative Scappers #231
 


Here is the case challenge

My take!


I used all 5 colors scheme.

Evidence
*circles
*flowers
*mushrooms
*polka dots
*pleating
*texture/molding paste

Testimony
*List a dozen things Adrianna can't live without
* Add flowers to journaling spot 


Here are the journaling spots





Embellishments






Supplies Used:
~Corenation Cardstock
~Ribbon
~Stick Pins
~Diecuts
~Fussy Cutting
~CSI Coordinates
~Minature Roses
~Green Flourish
~Metal Heart Trinket
~Twine
~Molding Paste
~Templates
~Mist
~Inking
~Distressing
~Doily
~Minature Letters
~Circles
~Border Punch
~Color Pencil
~Flower Trim 

Case Solved!
I will be submitting this layout to
Creative Scrappers #231.
The new technique was the use of texture molding paste.
I finally found the recipe
from Gabbi's blog.
Instead of spending $$$$ you can create homemade paste.

Texture Paste Recipe
1/2 cup Baking Soda
2 Tablespoons white school glue
1-2 Tablespoons White Acrylic Paint
(some water may be necessary)

Instructions:  Add the mixture to a container with top and mix.
You might want to add a few drops of water. Stir until
you get the texture heaviness you want.
The mixture will keep in the air tight container. Just stir and you are good to go.
  

Well that's it for today.
Remember there are a few days left for the giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty page!
    I saw a note you had a problem with finding my blog, you can visit me here
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.ca/
    and follow via email or subscribe, or follow.Bestregards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!