Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday Throwdown Card Challenge

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here sharing my DT card challenge inspiration for...

This week's theme is...
Color Combo...

Here is my inspiration take...

"Just Because"

I so enjoyed a relaxing time creating this card. I used my
spectrum noir markers then used the paper tearing technique.
I applied a piece of cursive vellum followed by using spritz
and sequins for the background. Finally I applied pretty accents
and sentiment.

I will be entering my card into these challenge{s}...


This week's lovely sponsor is...

Power Poppy

Well that's all folks for this post!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I enjoy reading your comments.
HAPPY CRAFTING!




GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS

6 comments:

  1. Rachelle, your cards are so positively inspiring, and this one is no exception. It is simply beautiful!! The coloring is perfect and I really like the torn paper piece. Great embellishments! Another work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card, Thank you for joining us at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So artistic! You are still queen of embellishments in my book. Love the butterflies, perfect accent to the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the 3D butterflies.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!