Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Through the Craft Room Door~Guest Designer

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here with you sharing my guest designing inspiration for...

Through The Craft Room Door
I was so honored to be asked to design for this 
 blog challenge.
The theme is the all time favorite...
Anything Goes~ATG!

Here is my challenge take...

Singing In the Rain Duck


More views...

I used my spectrum noir markers to color in this cute little digi.
In addition, I used sharpie fine point markers and color pencils.


I applied the cute little rain drops and 
stickles to brighten up the card. I will add a
listing of the products used to create this card.

This week's lovely sponsor is...

That's all for this post.
I do hope you found the card to be inspiring.
Thank you for stopping by today and do come again.
HAPPY CRAFTING!


_________________
Products Listing:
Ranger Crystal Stickles
Die Cut Clouds
Crystal Clear Sequins
Clear Rain Drops
Irridescent Bubles
Simple Stories Crafty Girl Collection
Echo Park Arrowhead Yellow Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers
Epoxy Sticker
Sharpie Fine Point Markers
Prism Color Pencils
Martha Stewart Paper Edge Punch



GOD BLESS NOW AND ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!