Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"A Star" On Scrap Our Stash

Hi  everybody!
Rachelle back here with you sharing my DT inspiration for...

This inspiration is based on the
Blend~A~Sketch.

June Blend A Sketch Challenge
Entries Due by June 29th, 11:59 Pm (PST)


Here is my challenge take...

"A Star"

More Views...


I started this page using beautiful cardstock layers.
 This is a very pretty color combo which is one of my faves.
The gold was a perfect to fit for this page.


I used these pretty stars from my stash. They were the perfect match.


The backgrounds is filled with spirtz splats and enamel dots.
Next, I applied beautiful floral clusters and tags.
And as always I used a chipboard scroll along with accent diecuts.


Titles can be a bit hard to come up with and I felt this was perfect.


The picture used is my granddaughter when she was younger.
I have a updated photo I hope to use soon.

Well that's all folks!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 
I so appreciate your kind comments.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!


GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND ALWAYS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!