Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Circle Challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Blog

Hi There!
Rachelle back with you sharing my inspiring GDT layout for...
Lasting Memories Layout Challenge.
It has been an honor and thrill to be on this
fantastic challenge site as a May GDT.

All month the theme has been...A Variety of Shapes.
For this last challenge it is all about...
Circles.

Here is my challenge take...


"Happy"

Close Up Views...

These colors are some of my favorites to work with.
I applied a flair and floral cluster on top of chipboard.

I created the circles to stand out from the background. I applied a paper punch edge center
along with a beautiful floral cluster under
the focal point.

Here you can see the spritz splatters along with 
the pretty die cut butterfly.

Here is the journal and sub-title.
I then added the pretty rosetta.



The photo stands out with a chipboard frame
and beautiful center floral cluster.

Well that's all folks!
A big thanks goes out to Lasting Memories
for this amazing opportunity.
Thank you for stopping by today.
HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING!!!
Lasting Memories
GOD BLESS NOW AND ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!