Sunday, May 7, 2017

NSD Celebration Challenge #4

Hi friends!
Rachelle here sharing a layout I created for 
National Scrapbook Day at
Scrap Our Stash Blog.

I selected the challenge below...

CHALLENGE #4 
Your challenge is to create a layout inspired by the
Mad About Sketch (May 3rd) at Cookin' Up Creations
AND...you must include the following stash item:
CAMERA
(embellishment or patterned paper)

I LOVE THIS AWESOME LAYOUT!

Scrap Our Stash Challenge
Cookin up Creations  --  Scrapbooking Blog

This is what I created...


"#happydays"


Here are some close up views...


I just love creating this layout. Applying a bit of mixed media to the
background, inking, and using spirtz. Then I applied cardstock layers,
 and my all time fave chipboard.
I placed this cute camera on the journal edge.


I fussy cut the pretty circles from Teresa Collins Daily Stories Circles.
Can't forget my fave use of enamel dots and floral cluster.

I so hope you have been inspired. It is perfect
to help celebrate this 2017 NSD!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.
 SEE YA SOON!
BLESSINGS & HUGGIES ALWAYS!


2 comments:

  1. a great layout usually starts with great pics and these are precious! love it all!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alicia. Thanks for visiting. Huggies!!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!