Wednesday, September 28, 2016

SOS September Sketch Challenge

Hi there friends!
Rachelle here sharing my latest layout designed for

Scrap Our Stash Challenge

September Sketch +3 Challenge


September Sketch +3 Challenge

Sept. 15th - 29th
You have a few days left to submit your entry.
Here is my take:

"Just Me"

More Views:


I had fun creating the mixed media background and applying
the layers.


This is my girlfriend who travels all over the world.
This picture was taken in Thailand.


Well that's it!
I hope you have been inspired today. Be sure to stop by the
SOS Blog
for more team designs.
Thanks so much for dropping by and remember to




Supplies:
___________________
- Echo Park
- DA Chipboard
- Nautical Embellishments
- Micro Beads
- Floral Cluster
- Metal Charm/Chain
- Stamps
- Inking
- Enamel Dots
_________________________

SEE YA SOON!!!!

God Bless Always & Huggies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!