Sunday, February 28, 2016

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge!

 Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here so happy to share my DT take for the

Here is the February Sketch and it is awesome.


Thanks for viewing my challenge take.

"My Girl"

More Views:


I was trying to do this layout while I had caught a nasty flu bug.
I actually changed it several times.
I love adding the chipboard and using pink and black, 2 of my fave colors. 


From the stash list:
*Dear Lizzy
*Dark Pink
*Echo Park
*Ebony
*Flair
*Fawn


 That's it for this post!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and remember



BLESSINGS AND HUGGIES!
SEE YA SOON!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gracious, Rachelle, this is absolutely perfect! Love that bold, black background and every last girly detail! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jinny. Love your comment and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!