Sunday, February 14, 2016

613 Avenue Create Anything Goes/w Shaker Card Challenge

Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here with total delight to share my DT inspiration for

OUR BLOG BADGE

This week it is everyone's favorite
#163 Anything Goes~ATG with a twist- Shaker Cards,

Here is my take for this challenge.


"Filled With Love"

This was a fun design just in time for
Valentine's Day.

First I colored the 2 sizes of heart candy using my spectrum noir markers.
Then I fussy cut them out. Placing the smaller ones inside the jar followed
by the larger ones.
I used sliver microbeads and sequins inside the jar for
a more shaking effect.
This year I decided to use non-traditional colors for all the 
special & holiday days.

More Views:








This week's lovley sponsor is


I hope you have been inspired to create your project and
enter our challenge at

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to go by the blog
for more  awesome DT inspiration.

Blessings & Huggies!
SEE YA SOON!

I design for

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute shaker card design; love those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! Love your clever shaker card and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us QKR Stampede this week, Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute shaker card, I love the candy hearts. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede for the challenge.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaker card, I love the hearts and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!