Sunday, January 31, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge at 613 Avenue Create

Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here today to share my DT inspiration 
for this week's challenge at


This challenge is of course an
Anything Goes/w Twist.
The twist is to use something from your stash and place on your project.
 Easy peasy!!!

Alrighty then here is your view of my design take:

"The Serenity Prayer"

More Views:


I enjoyed coloring using my
spectrum noir markers.


Then I began applying the metal and rhinestones.
I placed sliver and gold microbeads under the bluejay bird.
I really wanted the rock formation to stand out. Next, it was
time for metal corners, brads and the matching 
centerpiece at the top of the card.
Then I continued with ribbon and lace.

The happy sponsor I used was...



That's all folks for this post.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and remember to
stop by and see more inspiring projects.
While there be sure to enter this awesome challenge.


BLESSINGS AND HUGGIES!!!
SEE YA SOON!



3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 121 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!