Sunday, January 3, 2016

613 Avenue Create Challenge ~CAS Anything Goes!

 HAPPY 2016 TO YOU ALL!
Rachelle here and I am so excited to announce that I have joined the
This is a fantastic card challenge site and I am so
happy to be a part of this highly creative team.


Today the team I are being featured for this week's challenge.
This challenge is the favorite ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist:
Create a CAS~Clean and Simple project.
Here is my first card design:

"Thank You"

Enjoy More Views:



I enjoyed creating this design by coloring these cute poppies using
my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I applied red, black, sliver, and black layers. The layered focal point
is layered on top of an embossed script writing.


I will be submitting this card for these challenges:

Well that's it for this post!
I hope you have been inspired to create your project
and join this week's challenge at
Be sure to stop by an view more awesome team projects.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I enjoy reading my comments.

HUGGIES & SEE YA SOON!


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, you did a great job on your poppies!! Just Stunning! Happy New Year!!Thank you for joining the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #216! Ginny M, DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and gorgeous design for this card! What EF is that script background? Lovely coloring on your poppies, so bright and festive! Awesome sauce design! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much. I believe it's french script.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!