Friday, November 20, 2015

Scrap Our Stash November Sketch Challenge!

Hi there scrappers!
Rachelle here so happy to share my featured DT inspiration on

It's time for this month's
Sketch Challenge with a Bingo Twist.


Here is my sketch take:

"Beautiful"

More Detailed Views:


Here I used some on favorite techniques; distressing and inking.


Here I applied the journal card in a pocket, chipboard, and stamps.


I loved placing pearls, cursive script title and floral cluster on this design.
 I selected this bingo row:
*Ribbon
*Sequins
*Journal Card
*Numbers


I so love Kyra's vintage style photo. It is perfect for this layout.

FYI...There is a Design Team Call going on now on SOS!
It is a fantastic team. Interested stop by the blog for more info.

Well that's all for this post.
I hope you have been inspired to create your layout project
and enter this SOS challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by for viewing and remember to...





See Ya Soon & Huggies!!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! I love all of the layers and details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!