Friday, May 8, 2015

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

Hi blog lovelies!
Rachelle here and I am up on the

 along with my teamies sharing our DT inspiration projects.
This Friday Challenge is All About Mom!
Take a look at my design.


 "Smile!"


 More Views:


I created this card so fast I hardly could believe I did.
I went with the card because my mother is in Heaven and since that time
these special days are a bit difficult.






 I really enjoyed creating the card 
as I went with the shabby chic style for this one.
I used trendy teal and pastel pink colors which are my faves.
Well that's it for this post!
I really hope this project inspires you to create and 
join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by be sure to stop by the
FD Blog to see all the awesome projects.

See Ya Soon & Huggies!!!



 Love and miss my mom.
Ms. Martha

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Rachelle, and a wonderful tribute to your mother! She was a beautiful woman! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply striking with so many details, that are eye catching. Fabulous tribute to your Mom.
    Have a wonderful day and even better week
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! I love your details!
    Thanks for playing along in the Design Team Showcase.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the paper rosette and the pearls. Thank you for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Design Team Showcase

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Rachelle! Loving the layers, flowers and all those pretty pearls. Your card is stunning and I love the photo you shared of your beloved mother. What a nice tribute! Hope you have a fabulous day today! hugs..Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sweetheart. These days are tough when our loved ones are no longer around. Hugs to you for that. We still hold them close in our hearts. Love your beautiful card hunny, that rosette and all the stunning shabby chic finishes make this a truly special card. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card and a lovely tribute - your mum looks like a very elegant lady :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!