Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Frosted Designs Sweet Card from February Kit!

Hi there FD friends. 
Rachelle here sharing my sweet card that is up on the
Using the February "Sweet Love" Kit I enjoyed using
some of the gorgeous products. 
Take a look!

Happy Valentine's Day

I like creating non-traditional color theme cards. So I used the beautiful KaiserCraft XO pastel blue and peach Collection. 

More Views:

I created the small envelope and added a bit of texture background 
to give it an elegant look.


Here you can see the heart stickers cascading out of the envelope. I then fussy cut the title.

I really had fun creating the banner and sprinkled art sugar on each small heart. The pearls and flowers are from an earlier kit.



Finally, I placed my signature floral cluster and lace pearl bow at the bottom corner. 
There you have it!
I so enjoyed creating this card that my girlfriend kindly took home.

Now it's your turn to get this gorgeous kit and create a fun project. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today and be sure to pick up this kit and more from the Frosted Design Store.
See ya soon!
Huggies!!!



  
                                    February "Sweet Love" Kit

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, what a gorgeous card!! I just adore the layered hearts!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!