Monday, November 17, 2014

Keep Calm & Create!!


 Hi there friends!
Rachelle here sharing several DT projects created this month.
Enjoy the inspiration.


 This layout was created for the 
Inspired By Sketch Challenge #11 at



I so enjoyed using the fantastic colors and picture.
You have plenty of time left to link up your creation.
 Link up your projects by  
November 30th at 7 pm CST.
This cute card was created for the
I used the wooden bib to create a
baby's 1st. birthday card.

More Views:



With the help of a few more elements this card came out really cute.
 


 Lastly, I created a mixed media canvas for the 


 More Views:


 Using this month's kit "Rustic Beauty" which was full a beautiful items.

 I covered the elements in white and used orange spirtz to cover the finished project.


That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed these inspirational projects.
So get your creativity flowing and go through your stash to get your project going today.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I love reading your sweet comments.

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!