Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Love Unique Laser Designs!

Hi crafters!
Rachelle here today sharing a mixed media project I created
using these beautiful








 Here is the finished project:

"Love"

 I began by using a flat canvas, 5x7 in. I covered the canvas with several distressed layers of cardstock.
I love layers, layers, and more layers!
Next I added shimmer z paints spritz~bed or roses and inked the edges. Then I used texture paste and stencil which applied the writing. Then I added more spritz.

More Views:

I then applied the products which I painted and inked until dry.
As you can see I applied lots of pearls, lace, ribbon, clocks, and flowers.
Next I applied the embellishments. I created the dress for the dress form.


Finally, I added the tag and used a rub-on. The dress form took the longest
to create because I used chiffon and tulle. All done by hand.

There you have. All done!
I so enjoyed using the ULD products to create this canvas.


Try out these and more fantastic 
for your next project. You will be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by today. Check back here each day a new project created by
 our awesome design team!

See Ya Soon!
Huggies!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Rachelle! this came out beautiful!! Don't you just love that shade of Shimmerz spritz! it has to be one of my favs! Gorgeous work hon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, as usual! Love the colors and the wood...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!