Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Happy New Year!

May all your days be filled with blessings, joy, and peace.
~~~~ 
Hi there all!
Rachelle here sharing one of many of my new
2014 projects.
I created this card for these challenges:
*RCS #60 New Year's Eve-Use something new 
 and
*365 Cards-Day 363 Super Sketchy Sunday.

I used 365 Cards sketch:

 

Here is my take:

 More Views:



I so enjoyed working with these colors and the clock chipboard.

That's it for now.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to...

Huggies!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachelle,wish you a blessed and happy new year.
    Your card is awesome..love the bellies
    Hugs
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card and love your shiny details!!! thanks for playing along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our RED CARPET STUDIO challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!