Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Hootenanny~BOO! & TT #169 Pumpkin Patch

Hello peeps! 
Rachelle here sharing my latest card project
I created for several challenges:

&

It's a fun time of the year for costumes,candy,
and beautiful rich fall colors.

Here's a look at my card:

Happy Halloween~Haunted House

More Views:





 I really had fun with this craft creation and 
I trust you have been inspired.

That's it for now!
Thanks for stopping by and remember too...


 See ya soon
&
Huggies!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card love all the details .Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's with our Halloween challenge, Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachelle! Awesoem job putting this card together with so many details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!