Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 300th Birthday Mojo Monday and More...

Hi there peeps!
Rachelle here to share my take for
Mojo Monday 300th Birthday Challenge.
I love this site and just had to join in the 
birthday celebration.

Here is the celebration sketch:



My take:

 

 I had so much fun with this creation.
Happy Birthday Mojo Monday!!!!!!
I will be submitting this card to these challenges:

* Stacy's July Card Challenge-Sketches4 All
* Bearly Mind #93 Anything Goes Challenge

I trust you were inspired today.
Always a pleasure to create and inspire you all.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to...

Huggies!!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!