Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Paper Secrets May 1st.Sketch with a Twist~Sketches4All Challenge

Hi There All!!!!
Rachelle here and I have lots to
share with you today.
I have been MIA for a bit. Being a happy 
and busy DT on several teams.
 I want to share one of latest layouts created for

Here is the sketch:
THE TWIST: use a Polariod on your layout

Here is my take:

So Girly~Technique Tuesday Week 2

In addition, this is the layout I created for

I love working with the pastel colors and sketch.
Paper layering is one of my favorite techniques.

That's it for now. I hope you were inspired.
Welcome to the new followers.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Huggies!!!
Rachelle

 

4 comments:

  1. very pretty Rachelle! I love it! Thanks for playing along with PS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little girl you have there! Great take on the sketch Rachelle. And thanks so much for popping by my blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachelle!! This is so PRETTY!! I love all the colors and details and the photo is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!