Thursday, February 21, 2013

Part Time Tuesday #108 Color & Photo Challenge

Hi there everyone!
Rachelle here. 
I trust you are enjoying your day.
Today I want to share a new paper craft card for
This time it's all about
color & photo inspiration.
Take a look.

 This weeks challenge is a color/photo inspiration challenge. 
 Use our color pallet or the photo for inspiration
 to create your entry into our challenge.

I so loved working with these colors.

Here's my take
 "You Are Invited."


I was so inspired by the color pallet
and the photo. I was led to creating
this card with the dress form dress I created.


I used pearls, rhinestones, and flowers as accents.



It was fun for me and I trust inspiring for you.

Thanks for stopping by today
and enjoy a bit of
papercrafting today.
Huggies
Rachelle
xxx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card and I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the layout and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love it. Thanks for joining PTT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!