Saturday, January 5, 2013

CSI Case File No. 52~The Gift

Hello scrappers.
Today I am sharing my latest layout for
I really enjoyed working with
this weeks color scheme and details.
Let's see how I solved this case.


 
Case
 

My case layout

I love working on a black background. It tends to 
make all the colors pop out.

Evidence
*Twine/String
*Metal-rimmed tags
*paint
*kraft paper
*newsprint paper
*tags
*circles
*burlap/gauze
*number stickers

Testimony
*Document a gift
*Write your journaling on tags
*handwrite journaling
*Inspiration words: gift and remember

Journaling


The journal reads as:


My grandchildren have

been asking for a puppy.

They finally got their

wish on Christmas Day.

A cute, white, fuzzy, small,

darling puppy. They

named her “Nessie.”

Nessie loves her new

home. She plays and runs

around with the kids. Before

she got out of the box Nessie

was licking the kids faces.

That instantly put smiles

and laughs on them and

others. What a day to

remember .To be given the

gift  of  Nessie.      January 2013
*************
 "Nessie"


 Well that's it for today.
I hope you like it and find some inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by.
Huggies
Rachelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!