Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mojo Monday 272~Paper Crafting

Hello peeps!
I want to share my latest
paper craft~card
created for the 
Mojo Monday weekly challenge.


This week's sketch
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgbgIB1Pnhpr8kXEMVm9l-2AqlJtjqtQOxJXN6ApBCx4ZwK_ZNHJGq0OQJrbKqCE1HPL6Vy111tbvTc8a2dQXCI-aq2L2hkfoCjgQSjGB_YdIKSVGABdo4nJp67LiCQt-I8dRLaaJukZtG0/s1600/Mojo272Sketch.gif 


My project


I really had fun with this creation.
I decided to give this one to
one of my doctor's that I've had for many years.
I even personalized it after this photo.

I hope you like it and find inspiration.
Have you noticed snowflakes falling on the blog?
I thought it would be a great idea.

Thanks for stopping by and the wonderful comments.
Season's Greetings to you.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the black/red color combo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!