Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mojo Monday 265 & Paper Secrets CYAO #38

Hello All!
Happy Blessed Sunday.
Today I want to share my weekly
card project for
Mojo Monday 265
&
Paper Secrets-CYAO #38.

Here is the sketch.
 

*doily  *handmade ribbon/fabric flower *border punch
*hand stitched border  *stickles/liquid pearls *vellum
Here is my take for this card:



For the purpose of the CYAO challenge I selected
3 products/techniques:

*doily
*stickles
*border punch


I really enjoy creating cards.
They are simple, clean, and quick.
I have been asked, "what do I do with
the cards when am done?"
I keep them in a box, labeled for
every ocassion.
Often times I do mail them to friends
and family.
That's it for today.
Thanks for stopping by
have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!