Saturday, September 1, 2012

CSI~Case File No. 34

 Happy September!

Hi there peeps! The time sure has flown by quickly. Today I want to share my latest and first layout I created for a new site I became a member of called "CSI."

~CASE FILE NO. 34~

http://api.ning.com/files/WGK0ehe3rFvpW3k1GT2M0KD6pWyQmpRbNLuvZ9soWs-knHKDw37UFoEX*NV*7BDalRUN5R*M6620qGTzuI1dcJt-dOt9amhr/34flat.jpg


Here is how I solved the case:
"The Scene"
 
The Scheme:
All colors used

Evidence: 
*birds
*stripes
*ribbon
*watercolors
*fringe

Testimony:
*How do I relax
*Journaling strips
*Inspiration Words: relax, breeze, and free

*Close Up Display: Journal Inspiration

 I love the park. watching nature; birds, green grass, cool breeze, feeling free and relaxing. It is so calming and love watching the children play on the swings. It is all about what it does to you.

Hope you were inspired by this project. Come on over to "CSI" an join the fun and creativity. Watch Coming next: Case File No. 33.

Blessings Always
Have A Scrapping Good Day!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on solving the case! Love the torn strips the photo is mounted on, it gives you the effect of fencing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!