Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mojo Monday 256 and PS CYAO #30

Sunday Blessings to you all. Today I want to share my paper crafting  project for 2 challenges for Mojo Monday 256 and Paper Secrets~CYAO #30. Paper Secrets required techniques that were truly a challenge. I finally decided to blend markers instead of watercolors. The digital stamp is a cute little girl bear I won awhile back. I worked with the colors: bright pink, white, and brown. With a splash of black and green.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEin9usoKsMMxhxwv5PJGmw7bQFM7InyYmyZSYqjW0Bmx5DEKg9hJa40RL0cgF8NV7t9A8nA3Mjo5KKhMKC7ocGIsOnW4p5xfWBhCpmy5mynET73M_DqFTf1pw0duOSh_XZdfLAVYlr98vpi/s1600/Mojo256Sketch.gif


 Here is my take for this week:
Mojo Monday 256 & CYAO #30
For Paper Secrets techniques I choose:

*Canvas Paper
*Blending markers
*digital stamp

Additional Supplies:
~Bling & Pearls
~Flowers
~leaves
~Butterfly Chipboard
~ribbon
~Echo Park Dots & Stripes Collection
~Coredination Cavans Paper
~Rubber Stamp-"Wish You Were Here."

Well that's it for today. It's time to get started on September challenges for various sites. So glad you stopped by.
Have a scrapping good week.
SCRAP ON!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute card, luvin the bling flourish...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!