Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Card Challenge~Tuesday Throwdown #374

Hi there crafty friends!
Rachelle here sharing with you my DT card inspiration for 
Tuesday Throwdown Blog.
This week's theme is...
"layer it Up."

Now for my take...


"Warmest Winter Wishes"


I enjoyed working on this card using my spectrum noir makers.
I applied texture for the snow on top of a embossed cardstock.



This week's sponsor is...
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
I will be submitting this card to this challenge...

Well that's all folks!
Thanks so much for stopping by and do come again.
 Love your comments.



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the textures on the snowman and beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for your kind comment. Glad you like the card.

      Delete
  2. What fabulous texture!! Your coloring is lovely! Thanks for joining us over at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam. Thank you for your kind comment. I love your blog challenges. Huggies!!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!