Saturday, January 6, 2018

"Sparkles" Scrap Our Stash Challenge

Hi there scrap friends!
Rachelle here sharing with you my first
DT layout of 2018 for

Here is the new challenge theme...

  
You must link your entry by 
January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST).

Here is my challenge take...

 
"Sparkles"

Close up views...



 I have created a winter theme layout using the rich picture colors.
Here is the floral cluster and a peek on the mixed media background.
I applied gesso mixed with Finnabair mini art stones upon the torn edges.
Next came the application of Finnabair pearl glass glitter and shimmer white glitter.

The torn paper edges are texturized to look like snow hills.


I applied texture to the chipboard trees using moulding paste,
microbeads, and glitter. You can easily see the paint splashes and 
white ink.
Here you can see the layers and texture applied. I love
the pretty trinkets.
As always I used my chipboard from Dusty Attic, pearls applied.

I applied layers behind the picture.


I loved the snow heart on top of the snowy gloves. For this layout I used:
Core'dination~White Wash Collection, Pink Paislee~Paige Events 04, and
Dooblebug Petite Prints~Lilly White Swiss Dots.


Well that's all folks for this post! I hope you have been inspired to create
your layout and enter this blog challeng over at SOS.
Thanks so much for your visit and comment.
Enjoy your day and Happy Scrapping!

 

 
GOD BLESS YOU AND HUGGIES!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!