Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sketch-N-Scrap Birthday Bash Twine Challenge Winner is.....

Hi there all!!!
Sorry I have been MIA. I have been doing
DT work here and there.


Well May is gone and here we are in
the month of June!!
Which means
it's time for new challenges and more.
I hope you all enjoyed the 
Sketch-N-Scrap Birthday Bash.
The Bash is still going on some sites.
So check out the
Sketch-N-Scrap Blog.
I want to thank everyone who stopped by and
became followers and/or joined in the Twine Challenge.
Randomly selected was:


#4
CONGRATULATIONS...
Cathy B.
Here is her beautiful LO:
 
  
 Congrats Cathy please email me at
olaridge76@yahoo.com
with your address.

Stay tuned for another post.
Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Huggies

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!