Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pals Paper Color #160 & Girl JAM w/ Ribbon Challenges and more.....

Hi there everyone.
Rachelle here to share my latest
crafting project~card.
I was so inspired to create this card for 
these challenges:
&

PrimroseGumballWhite 
I fell in love with this color combo because
these are my faves.

Take a look:


Close view:


I so love working with ribbon on this card
for the 3 Girl JAM Challenge.

I will be submitting this project for:

I hope you enjoyed this crafting inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today and
I look to see ya again soon.
Huggies!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is darling!! Love the great color combo and the wonderful trim! Sweet butterflies too!
    Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I love all the elements and layers to this. I'm always impressed with that! Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge. Julie O, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty details, just lovely! Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!