Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Card Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog

Hi there crafters!
Rachelle here sharing my DT inspiration for the challenge at

This week's theme is...
Superhero!

Here is my take...

I had fun creating this cute superhero using my 
spectrum noir markers. Then I added stickles
to the helmet. Loved working with these colors!

This week's lovely sponsor is...

http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/cat_95.html

I will be submitting my card into these fave challenges...

That's all folks!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I love reading your comments.
Happy Crafting!


God Bless You Now and Forever!



2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the stickered helmet! Always happy to have you join in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam. Thanks for stopping by with a nice comment. Love your challenges. Thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!