Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Scrap Our Stash Blog DT Challenge Reveal

Hi there scrappers!
Rachelle here sharing my DT challenge inspiration for
These are the fantastic sketches
for blending.

Entries are due by 
February 28th!

Here is my layout take...
"So Pretty"

Here are a few close ups...
 

I created a soft mixed media background using these elements...
spritz, sequins, microbeads, inking, enamel dots, and stamping.


I applied layers behind the photo and used a pretty sliver glitter paper punch
around the heart shaped patterned paper.


I love working with embellishments so I added a few rhinestones
and chipboard hearts.


Then I had fun applying all the florals, chipboard, beautiful lace, and pearls.



I will enter this layout into this challenge...

That's all folks!
I hope you have been inspired to start creating.
Thanks for viewing on SOS and for 
stopping by my blog.
Love reading all lovely comments!
Happy Scrapping!


GOD BLESS YOU AND HUGGIES!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty indeed. What a beautiful job, Rachelle. I love the layering of all the elements behind, and around, the photo. I wish I could master that technique. The subtle stamping and inking in the background looks so nice. The bits of thread, the few sequins and enamel dots, add just the right finishing touches. Lovely. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jacynthe. I love working with various techniques an using the elements. Thanks again so much visiting and viewing. Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kim for stopping by and kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!