Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Give Thanks~Tuesday Throwdown Blog Challenge

Hello fellow card makers!
Rachelle back here to share my inspiring DT card for

This week's theme is...
"So Very Thankful."

Here is my theme take...

"Give Thanks"

I used my spectrum noir and copic markers for coloring.
The card is gold and white. The gold did not show well.
For a puffy cloud I applied microbeads and glitter.
I wanted a small bit of mixed media so I applied gold
enamel dots and spritz. Next I applied stickles on the wings.

The sponsor for this week is...
The digi used is..."Angel Shy."

I will be entering this card into the following challenge...

That's all for this post.
I hope you have been inspired.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Do come again.


God Bless You and Huggies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vickie for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!